Service & Simulation
Want to combine service as a part of your X-perience? Sure!
Many groups do what we call ‘Service & Simulation’. They spend part of their time in the Global X-perience programme and part in helping with Crossroads’ needs. Not surprisingly, many find their community service much richer after a Global X-perience!
Schools are welcome to book an entire Service and Simulation Week! Students will have the opportunity to volunteer every day as well as participate in our Struggle for Survival, Blind X-perience and AIDS X-perience, and Fair-Trade Workshop.
- Booking: Participation is by booking. If you would like to make a booking, kindly fill in our .
Language: This programme is available in English.
Suggested Group Size: We suggest a group size of a maximum of 25 students.
Programme fee: The fee for this programme is HKD 1,200 per student for the entire week (not including lunch).
Suggested age-range for programme: 14-18.
- Please check out our for details on:
- The terms and conditions of your booking (including our cancellation and weather policy, and what happens if your number of participants changes)
- What to bring when you visit
- Directions to our site
- .. and more
- For more information on our work with schools, what to expect from a day at Crossroads, as well as a suggested schedule and more practical information for organizers, kindly view the documents below:
To see a full list of Crossroads’ volunteer activities, click here.
Kazakhstan: Fair trade insights for teachers
Can students be taught the global inequalities of trade? Can they learn to understand how rural or urban producers often receive far less than their fair share of...
Online inspiration during Covid-19
"War, poverty, refugees, modern-day slavery. Many people look at global issues, and long to see change occur. But can one person’s...
Trading integrity for survival: The pressure of poverty
We often speak of our experiential programme that simulate issues such as the complexity of poverty. Read these words from a...