We delight in being a crossroads for people, near and far, connecting people in a world of need.
In our international work, we distribute humanitarian aid, generate income for people with no/low income and ‘match-make’ partnerships for those living in poverty. We also offer simulation x-periences to deepen people’s understanding of global issues and help them engage.
Who do we help internationally?
- Communities in entrenched poverty
- Disaster victims
- War damaged regions
- Drug rehabilitation centres
- Medical clinics & hospitals
- Communities impacted by digital divide
- Victims of human trafficking
- Social enterprise initiatives
- Vocational skills training centres
- Elderly care
- Environmental care
- Special needs groups
- Children/women at risk
Please see the boxes on the right for more information.