Thank you for participating in the AIDS X-perience.
We would love to hear how you found your time at Crossroads, and how we may be able to improve the experience for others.
If you would like to visit our other story lanes, please request the QR code from our Reception Desk.
Before you leave the X-perience, do take a moment to read our suggestions, below, as to how you can make a difference for those living with HIV/AIDS today.
- The Hong Kong AIDS Foundation Free anonymous testing, counselling, and a hotline from Monday-Friday, 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:30, and services for people living with HIV.
- AIDS Concern Free anonymous testing and self-test kits, sexual health education, and helpline. Social and medical services for people living with HIV.
- The Society for AIDS Care (SAC) Home care, rehabilitation, and counselling services for people living with HIV.
- The Virtual AIDS Office of Hong Kong Free anonymous testing, helplines, health services for people living with HIV.
Offer Help in Hong Kong
(Photo: Chi Heng Foundation)
- AIDS Concern: Outreach prevention for vulnerable groups and support services for people with HIV/AIDS. Donate or volunteer here!
- Avert: Global HIV/AIDS charity. Avert HIV/AIDS through education, treatment and care. Click here to donate!
- Action for REACH OUT (AFRO): Support network for women in the commercial sex industry in HK, including those coming to HK from other countries. Donate or volunteer here!
- Chi Heng Foundation: Education and care for children and adults impacted by AIDS; AIDS prevention and anti-discrimination. Donate or volunteer here!
- Community Health Organization for Intervention, Care and Empowerment (CHOICE): STD prevention, education, and empowerment. Building networks for vulnerable communities. Reducing at-risk behaviors or harm to individuals. Donate or volunteer here!
- The Hong Kong AIDS Foundation: Enhance awareness, provide services for those infected or otherwise affected, and promote care and support for PLHIV/AIDS. Donate or volunteer here!
- The KELY Support Group: Inform, empower, and build peer support in young people. Safe, nonjudgmental environment. Guidance to explore concerns facing teens today. Donate or volunteer here!
- The Society for AIDS Care (SAC): Professional care services for children, adults, and elderly living with HIV/AIDS and their care-givers. Donate, volunteer or shop their charitable sales here!
- Teen AIDS: Sex education and HIV/AIDS education for teenagers. Train parents, teachers and others concerned about teenagers. Donate or volunteer here!
- The Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS): Leads and inspires the world in achieving universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support. Donate or view internships here!
- UNICEF: Works with world leaders and grassroots villages. Find expertise, support, logistical coordination and innovation toward ending the epidemic for children and their mothers. Donate or volunteer here!
Offer Help Abroad
- AIDS Free Africa: Support local, affordable, quality-controlled pharmaceutical drug production in Cameroon. Donate money or equipment or volunteer here!
- Eden: Provide escape and a home for victims of the sex trade in Southeast Asia. Counselling, skills training, and dignified, fairly-paid work. Donate, volunteer, or support their fair-trade jewelry business here!
- Freeset: Provide women in India with job training and full-time, well-paid, dignified jobs, health care, and counselling. Help women escape the sex trade and prevent girls from getting trapped. Donate, volunteer, or support their business here!
Support businesses that help people at risk or affected by sex trafficking!
(Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the Crossroads website (https://www.crossroads.org.hk/) and/or on any social media forum are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Crossroads Foundation or its website. These trademark holders do not sponsor or endorse Crossroads Foundation or any of its products or comments.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact Crossroads Foundation at https://www.crossroads.org.hk.)