Who is Global X-perience For?
Crossroads now provides Global X-perience programmes for:
- schools & universities / students & staff: ideal to support curriculum learning, service activities, retreats and training.
- community and service groups.
- corporate team-building activities: offers integrated problem-solving and team activities, staff growth, Corporate Social Responsibility challenges and community service, where desired.
- cross-cultural training: offers an introduction to cross-cultural concepts in a humanitarian context.
- other: suitable for almost any group, of any size, interested in world need.
NOTE: Our X-perience programmes can also be combined with service opportunities at Crossroads, if you are interested. Click here to find out more about our ‘Service and Simulation’ days.
Kazakhstan: Fair trade insights for teachers
Can students be taught the global inequalities of trade? Can they learn to understand how rural or urban producers often receive far less than their fair share of...
Online inspiration during Covid-19
"War, poverty, refugees, modern-day slavery. Many people look at global issues, and long to see change occur. But can one person’s...
Trading integrity for survival: The pressure of poverty
We often speak of our experiential programme that simulate issues such as the complexity of poverty. Read these words from a...