Fair Trade Coffee Game
Available Booking Schedules
We run our programmes at our site across two booking-slots daily, Tuesday to Saturday. They are as follows:
09:45 Arrival, bathroom break, name-tags
10:00 Introduction to the programme
11:30 Visit to our Fair Trade Café and Shop
12:00 End of programme
13:45 Arrival, bathroom break, name-tags
14:00 Introduction to the programme
15:30 Visit to our Fair Trade Café and Shop
16:00 End of programme
- Booking: Participation is by booking. If you would like to make a booking, kindly fill in our online booking form.
- Language: This programme is available in English and Cantonese.
- Suggested Group Size: We tend to suggest a minimum number of participants of 16 and a maximum of 40.
- Program fee: There is a program fee for this programme. Please email us for a quotation.
- Suggested age-range for programme: 12 – Adult
- Please check out our Booking FAQ’s for details on:
- The terms and conditions of your booking (including our cancellation and weather policy, and what happens if your number of participants changes)
- What to bring when you visit
- Directions to our site
- .. and more
'A Day in The Life of a Refugee' at the 2017 World Economic Forum
“It’s really important that you do this because it lets you understand what we go ...
Aston Carter: Mentorship Empowering Asylum Seekers
“Nobody is born to be a refugee,” says Isaac, from a war-ravaged African ...
Making the world less vulnerable to disasters
It is a truth that we meet every year, but never get used to: that unexpected disaster ...