We give 60% of our donated goods to people within Hong Kong. These go to:
- individuals/families. People are daily referred to us by the Social Welfare Department of the HKSAR, as well as by charities.
- non-profit organisations registered in the HKSAR.
Are you interested in receiving goods? We would love to help, but are heavily booked so please let us know as soon as possible. More here.
Who do we help?
We serve a range of need in Hong Kong.
- Community/cultural groups
- Drug rehabilitation
- Educational institutions
- Elderly persons
- Environmental care
- Families in need
- Medical clinics & hospitals
- People with special needs
- People at risk
- Poverty relief programmes
- Rehabilitation services
- Service organisations
- Social enterprise
- Sports programmes for the disadvantaged
- Suicide prevention services
- Support for domestic workers
- Support for new arrivals
- Support for women
- Vocational training programmes
- Welfare of animals
We provide goods to empower people in their situation, whether on an individual or organisational basis.
What volume of goods do we have in storage?
We average approx. 200 x 20’ container equivalents. About 60% of these goes to people in need within Hong Kong. The balance is distributed internationally.
What kinds of goods do we stock?
Typically, our stock includes household furniture, office furniture, classroom furniture, bedding and fabric supplies, medical provision, electrical items, computers, household goods, clothing, stationery, books and educational toys.
Our challenge is that we cannot control our inventory in the same way as a commercial entity. When we are out of stock for our most popular items, electric goods and small furniture, we cannot ‘order’ more. We are dependent on what Hong Kong chooses to give. If you can help, and would like to donate needed items, please do so here.
Whose lives have we helped?
Read stories of people we help within Hong Kong here.