Global Handicrafts Shopping Tours
A shopping tour is an organised group visit to the Global Handicrafts store and Silk Road Cafe. We like to call it ‘Shopping with a Purpose!’
We can tailor the programme to make the time as rich for you as possible. Potential additional activities include:
- a simulation experience introducing Fair Trade concepts;
- an introduction to Crossroads and tour of the site;
- potential participation in one of the Global X-perience programmes;
- special food/drink at our Silk Road cafe.
We appreciate knowing how many people will be coming so we are prepared to give the best possible experience to the group.
- There is no minimum number of people for visiting the shop or cafe, but some of the additional activities require a minimum number of people that varies with the activity. Contact us to talk about the options.
- There is also no maximum number of people that can join, but special arrangements need to be made for any group of more than 40 people.
- Our Silk Road Cafe has light snacks from a local social enterprise bakery always available. However, if you would like something more substantial, we can order additional goods for you with one week’s notice. Contact us for more details.
If you are looking for a sit-down meal, there are a range of restaurants in the adjacent Gold Coast Shopping Mall that can cater to a wide variety of tastes.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/strattic/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/crossroads/cf_right.php on line 11