Global Handicrafts Shopping Tours
A shopping tour is an organised group visit to the Global Handicrafts store. We like to call it ‘Shopping with a Purpose!’
We can tailor the programme to make the time as rich for you as possible. Potential additional activities include:
- a simulation experience introducing Fair Trade concepts;
- an introduction to Crossroads and tour of the site;
- potential participation in one of the Global X-perience programmes;
We appreciate knowing how many people will be coming so we are prepared to give the best possible experience to the group.
- There is no minimum number of people for visiting the shop but some of the additional activities require a minimum number of people that varies with the activity. Contact us to talk about the options.
- There is also no maximum number of people that can join, but special arrangements need to be made for any group of more than 40 people.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/strattic/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/crossroads/cf_right.php on line 11