Where can you ‘champion’ us?
- Set up a speaking opportunity for Crossroads at a Rotary club or a corporate ‘do’ or wherever!
- Use your social media connections to point people in our direction
- Use networking contexts, where relevant, to introduce us to relevant people.
- Invite potential donors to tour Crossroads. You are welcome to bring them but, if you’re busy, just send them our way and we will host them happily.
- Use our ‘Open Days’ to bring potential donors out to see the work
- Connect us with grants bodies or foundations you are associated with