Updated 23rd June, 2020
We are seeking to be wise, for all concerned, as the constraints of Covid-19 are being carefully lifted here in Hong Kong. We continue to respond to this tragic virus in two ways:
HELPING OTHERS FIGHTING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We continue to receive offers from people wanting to help others fight the virus, whether here in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
If you would like to assist with donated health and medical supplies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to donate money, please Donate here.
OUR OWN DAILY OPERATIONS
We are grateful to have resumed our full service operations once again, with the following caveats:
- Temperature checks are in place for all volunteers and visitors to Crossroads.
- Volunteer groups are limited to a maximum of 25 people, to ensure adequate physical distancing measures are adhered to.
- Likewise, bookings for Global X-perience simulations are limited to 50 people. No catering options are available at this time, unfortunately.
Therefore, at this time:
- The Silk Road Café is currently operating take-away only.
- Masks should be worn by those who are working face to face with the public or in crowded areas.
Meanwhile, our hearts go out to all who battle this unanticipated crisis: the patients, their families, those who may be at risk and the health care workers.