Updated November 2020
How is Crossroads responding to this rapidly evolving situation?
HELPING OTHERS FIGHTING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We continue to receive offers from people wanting to help others fight the virus, whether here in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
If you can donate health and medical supplies from anywhere in the world, email email@example.com
If you would prefer to donate money, please donate here.
If you need goods for your non-profit projects, you can request goods here.
OUR OWN DAILY OPERATIONS
We are excited to resume our service operations and welcome back our volunteers, with the following guidelines:
- We have limited spaces for volunteers each day, to ensure adequate physical distancing measures are adhered to. Please book before coming, therefore, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All volunteers and visitors must register at Reception upon arrival each visit, and have their temperature taken.
- Face masks should be worn at all times.
- We continue to disinfect our premises here daily and follow recommended guidelines regarding hand-washing and other safe-guards.
- Goods donations are operating as normal, and, of course, we would be particularly grateful if you could donate any of the above items in significant quantity.
- Likewise, booked appointments for NGOs and social welfare clients to collect goods from our warehouse are operating as normal.
- Global X-perience simulations are temporarily on hold. However, you are welcome to place a booking in case the situation changes. Please submit new booking requests through our online form, or direct questions to email@example.com
- Site tours remain temporarily on hold.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Meanwhile, our hearts go out to all who battle this unanticipated crisis: the patients, their families, those who may be at risk and the health care workers.