We are so very sorry that this period of unexpected crisis is impacting so many of you. It is now escalating beyond anything the world had imagined. How is Crossroads responding to this situation?
HELPING OTHERS FIGHTING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We have been asked for substantial donations of:
- medical masks
- N95 masks
- medical caps
- protective clothing
- goggles/protective eye guards
- medical gloves
- other epidemic preventative materials
If you or your company would like to make a donation of needed goods, please email email@example.com. If the goods are located in other countries, please let us know as well. We have had offers of logistics support for the movement of such products.
We are taking donations of funding to help others with their Covid-19 projects. Donate here
OUR OWN DAILY OPERATIONS
We are grateful to have resumed our full service operations once again, with the following caveats:
- Volunteer groups are limited to a maximum of 25 people, to ensure adequate physical distancing measures are adhered to.
- Likewise, bookings for Global X-perience simulations are limited to 50 people. No catering options are available at this time, unfortunately.
- The Silk Road Café is currently operating take-away only.
- Temperature checks are in place for all volunteers and visitors to Crossroads.
- All volunteers must register at Reception upon arrival each visit.
- Masks should be worn by those who are working face to face with the public or in crowded areas.
Meanwhile, our hearts go out to all who battle this unanticipated crisis: the patients, their families, those who may be at risk and the health care workers.