Updated February 11th, 2021
How is Crossroads responding to this rapidly evolving situation?
HELPING OTHERS FIGHTING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We continue to receive offers from people wanting to help others fight the virus, whether here in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
If you can donate health and medical supplies from anywhere in the world, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to donate money, please donate here.
If you need goods for your non-profit projects, you can request goods here.
OUR OWN DAILY OPERATIONS
- We are welcoming reduced numbers of volunteers through a new online booking system. If you have questions about volunteering, please email email@example.com
- Face masks should be worn at Crossroads at all times.
- We continue to disinfect our premises here daily and follow recommended guidelines regarding hand-washing and other safe-guards.
- Goods donations are operating as normal, and, of course, we would be particularly grateful if you could donate any of the items mentioned above in significant quantity.
- Likewise, booked appointments for NGOs and social welfare clients to collect goods from our warehouse are operating as normal.
- Global X-perience simulations are temporarily on hold. However, you are welcome to place a booking in case the situation changes. Please submit new booking requests through our online form, or direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you again!
Meanwhile, our hearts go out to all who battle this unanticipated crisis: the patients, their families, those who may be at risk and the health care workers.